1. POWERS AND CASES THAT WILL BE HEARD
A. The IC COURT will hear those cases that are deemed to be IC crimes. The
IC COURT is the trial court in the Realm of the Lost Unicorn.
Most characters who commit any violation will appear in this court.
2. COMPONENTS OF THE IC COURT
A. The IC COURT consists of the following individuals:
1) The Judge is elected by the populace at large after a lengthy nomination
2) The Prosecutor for any case that appears in the IC COURT will be a District Attorney or assistant District Attorney or the Sheriff if no DA is available.
3) The Defendant may have council in any case heard by the IC COURT as he or she wishes.
4) A Jury of citizens will be assembled if the case is tried.
B. Cases tried by formal hearing will be much more common but will run in accordance with the help trial stipulations.
This page spun by: Mersala
This page updated and maintained by: Daeron
Help file content by: Oidhche